SGIP for home batteries- Any way to benefit from it in 2019?

SGIP for home batteries- Any way to benefit from it in 2019?

I am looking to add a battery to my solar install. Tesla Powerwall comes to mind, or maybe the LG home battery. The actual brand doesn’t really matter to me.

Is there any way to benefit from SGIP on a home battery? I have had troubles finding this information online. There are a lot of tesla forum posts saying the credits are already all used. But then apparently California recently voted for an extension of the funds. Assuming it got extended, How does this work? Can I buy the battery now, and file for SGIP when they release the new paperwork? Or does it have to be done the other way around?

submitted by /u/MountainParticular
[visit reddit] [comments] http://bit.ly/2WoHBiK

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Solar Jobs Resources March 14, 2018 - HELP WANTED / TRAINING AVAILABLE: Must have sunny disposition