just sold a deal for $27 a watt

just sold a deal for $27 a watt

well, almost, anyways. So a lady calls up asking for a "commercial quote" for what turns out to be a 3 panel array on top of a new building. she initially spoke to my colleague; he spent half an hour trying to explain that it wasn't a project we were interested in. she is angry and determined and will not take "no thanks" for an answer. so, to get her off the phone he tells her to email him the files she has (design sheets/ blueprints for the firehouse).

three days later we're in the office and he's going on about how this crazy Russian lady won't stop calling and texting his cell phone, so after he explains what's going on I offer to help him out. when I call her we go back and forth for about 10 minutes, with her demanding a quote and asking why no one will give her one. she is angry and Russian and not interested in any of my explanations. eventually I got bored of arguing with her so I said I'd take a look at what she sent my coworker; after glancing at it I sent her a quote for $24,300, assuming that would be the end of it. she just called and told me she wants to move forward and to send her the contract.

???????

submitted by /u/02468throwaway
[visit reddit] [comments] http://ift.tt/2xzhl9c

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Solar Jobs Resources March 14, 2018 - HELP WANTED / TRAINING AVAILABLE: Must have sunny disposition