Would it be harmful to add another solar panel to my set up?
Would it be harmful to add another solar panel to my set up?
submitted by /u/ecto88mph
[visit reddit] [comments] https://ift.tt/2HMh5Ye
I have a 160 watt solar pannel on the roof of my van connected to two AGM batteries, I also have a 10 AMP PWM solar controller (go power).
I am currently working in the national forest and the forest service issued me a 200 watt solar pannel. Their pannel is hooked into a Morning star prostate 15 controller.... off of that is two clips you would then hook to battery posts.
Would I be able to safely hook this to my battery bank?
If so which option should I pick on the powerstar controller (flooded, Sealed or Gel)
I am currently in the Wenatchee National Forest in Washington State.. due to the fact we are in the canyon and tree shade we have a smaller window of direct sun.
Thanks For all the help :-)
[visit reddit] [comments] https://ift.tt/2HMh5Ye
Comments
Post a Comment