Where on earth do you guys find PV modules?

Where on earth do you guys find PV modules?

I just spent 20 minutes trying over and over again to configure my google search terms to find solar PV modules online, and neither amazon or google seems to offer PV modules intended for rooftop residential installation. It's uncannily weird.

At the risk of baiting douchey sales stuff, can someone tell me where or how to find PV modules for sale?

I am not interested in other products or services whatsoever, and I'm an Electrician having taken courses on installation myself.

For locality reasons; I am in Alberta, Canada.

submitted by /u/beachbbqlover
[visit reddit] [comments] http://ift.tt/2z0zFv4

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Solar Jobs Resources March 14, 2018 - HELP WANTED / TRAINING AVAILABLE: Must have sunny disposition