How do you measure the level of charge on a battery?

How do you measure the level of charge on a battery?

I have a 34aH 23 V DC Deepcycle SLA battery, hooked up to ​the​ ​​Renogy 100 Watts 12 Volts Monocrystalline Solar Starter Kit (which includes ​the "Wanderer" charge controller​; w​ith lights, no meters). I also have a BesTek inverter and I am able to charge my laptop and my phone easily. I haven't run out of charge yet but I don't know how to gauge the amount of charge in the battery. Any suggestions?​

I'm new to all this. My setup is for camping and to use after the earthquake. ​​

Thanks in advance.

submitted by /u/Dandywhatsoever
[visit reddit] [comments] http://ift.tt/2h70Omf

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Solar Jobs Resources March 14, 2018 - HELP WANTED / TRAINING AVAILABLE: Must have sunny disposition