[Tool] The Solar Cost Workbook

[Tool] The Solar Cost Workbook

The Solar Cost Workbook is for home solar systems that will remain connected to the grid. No battery bank is included.

Plug in the numbers to see how much it will cost per month and find out how much you could potentially save. (If you want to see your electric bill after paying off the system please zero out the monthly payment cell.)

I normally budget $190 US per month for my electric bill. (This is based upon my highest electrical bill last year and I usually pocket the difference.) I will be spending about $30 more per month for the next 12 years. Once the system is paid for my average monthly electric bill will be $36.

submitted by /u/holzasago
[visit reddit] [comments] http://bit.ly/2RumyHS

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Solar Jobs Resources March 14, 2018 - HELP WANTED / TRAINING AVAILABLE: Must have sunny disposition