Solar PPA question

Solar PPA question

I hope this is the right sub for this question. I was looking around at the others and they are either deserted or for DIYers.

I'm thinking of going Solar and was approached by a Vivint sales guy. This is the system he's attempting to "sell" me. Doing some research I find that Vivint has a reputation of kind of leaving people in the lurch once they get them to sign. So I'm already wary of that. I'm also a bit bothered by the fact that I'd never actually own the array myself and so I'd never get to a point where I own the system, and thus don't pay a rising price for the power generated by them.

I'm pretty unclear where to go from here. My instinct tells me to look for other quotes, possibly local companies, etc. Any direction would be appreciated! Thanks.

submitted by /u/zushiba
[visit reddit] [comments] http://bit.ly/2Tp1rZg

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Solar Jobs Resources March 14, 2018 - HELP WANTED / TRAINING AVAILABLE: Must have sunny disposition