General questions for Solar in Phoenix area home

General questions for Solar in Phoenix area home

I’m looking into getting Solar for my home. I live in a Phoenix AZ suburb and I don’t plan to moving. I have received a few quotes for 27 panels of 325 Hanhwa Qcells (8.78kw) or 330 Panasonic panels (8.91kw) with a solar edge inverter.

The price difference is about $4k between them. My concern is that different companies provided different annual production. Some estimated as high as 16,500 kWh and some were about 15,500 kWh for the same system ( Panasonic).

1) how do I determine what I’ll really see in terms of annual production? And realistic degradation rates. 2) is it worth getting the Panasonic panels over the Qcells or will the difference be marginal? I’m really wanting to maximize my production but only if it makes financial sense.

Q cell systems were about $29k Panasonic was about $33k

submitted by /u/moothane
[visit reddit] [comments] http://bit.ly/2TnKFK5

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Solar Jobs Resources March 14, 2018 - HELP WANTED / TRAINING AVAILABLE: Must have sunny disposition