Existing system - add panels?

Existing system - add panels?

I have an existing 24 panel system that produced 9.6 MWh last year. I still have a ton of good space on the SW facing side of my roof. Wondering what it would take to add more panels?

  • The company I had do my initial installation was too flakey to use again, any suggestions on how to find good, reliable installers?
  • would I need to do a new net metering agreement? I’m in Utah and grandfathered into the 1:1 agreement, so switching to the new scenario would likely not be in my favor.

Edit: more info:

  • Big house... Winter months have been great. Oct, Nov, Dec all less than $20 power bills. July, August, and September, not so much with bills around or just under $200.
  • Enphase 880-00212
  • 24 micro-inverters, but doesn’t say what they are
  • Panels are SLA300M Silfab
  • There is one set of breakers that is turned off that I assume is for another array as they aren’t connected to anything.
submitted by /u/brokebuilder2
[visit reddit] [comments] http://bit.ly/2RiidHG

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Solar Jobs Resources March 14, 2018 - HELP WANTED / TRAINING AVAILABLE: Must have sunny disposition