Difference between Panasonic panels

Difference between Panasonic panels

Our original solar quote was for Panasonic 330SA17 panels. The installer is offering N325K all black panels for the same price. Originally they said the N325ks would be an upcharge. I know the N325k means I would need one more panel for the same output but I have the roofspace.

I tried to see what the main differences between the panels were but I couldn't really find anything that says one is better than the other. Am I ok with accepting the N325ks? I am always skeptical when companies offer "free" stuff and want to make sure I'm not getting screwed over.

submitted by /u/_tufan_
[visit reddit] [comments] http://bit.ly/2RiPcvw

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Solar Jobs Resources March 14, 2018 - HELP WANTED / TRAINING AVAILABLE: Must have sunny disposition