Sense Monitor CTs in Enphase Combiner Box?

Sense Monitor CTs in Enphase Combiner Box?

I am trying to set up a Sense monitor with the solar CTs. My problem is that I live in a multi family, and the solar is in a separately metered panel (with loads). Can I put the CTs in the Enphase combiner in order to avoid readings from the other loads in the same panel as the PV backfeed breaker? Sense offers extension leads now so I can connect to the combiner on the other side of the basement.

I'm more looking to use it for measuring instantaneous output on my arrays since I'm on cellular right now and only get readings every 6 hours on Enlighten. That and Enlighten isn't the best software in my opinion. I get net metered 50% of the solar and the other unit gets 50% so I'm guessing it will mess with the Sense usage reports, but eventually I will be taking getting 100% of the credit.

submitted by /u/hvdc123
[visit reddit] [comments] http://bit.ly/2SlRziA

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Solar Jobs Resources March 14, 2018 - HELP WANTED / TRAINING AVAILABLE: Must have sunny disposition