Just bought an AeroGarden, need help designing solar power source.

Just bought an AeroGarden, need help designing solar power source.

Hi! I was lucky enough to be gifted the AeroGarden Elite Aquaponics System this year for Christmas, now I live in Canada but I found out my American counterparts are paying around 11 cents. USD per hour to power this unit. By that amount I figure solar could pay it self off pretty quickly.

If some one has the time to link me to all the parts I need just to power this unit I would be very grateful,

Thanks! General talk about powering similar units welcome

submitted by /u/glassy101
[visit reddit] [comments] http://bit.ly/2SpNQR2

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Solar Jobs Resources March 14, 2018 - HELP WANTED / TRAINING AVAILABLE: Must have sunny disposition