Trying to find a way for temporary mounts on a roof

Trying to find a way for temporary mounts on a roof

Hello all,

I recently bough a small 50W solar panel and am looking for a way to mount it to my roof. I'm currently renting so I want to avoid drilling holes in the shingles in the roof. The type of roof have access to is like the image below. It gets great sunlight all day and would love to mount it there. It will only be in place for about 8 months until I move out and I'll be taking it with me. I also have easy access to the roof so if any storms/high winds are coming through I can take it down easily. Cabling/battery location is not an issue as there is a window nearby I can snake the wires through.

Any tips or ideas are greatly appreciated!

Thanks

https://i.redd.it/7a6woeh51e121.jpg

submitted by /u/Low_Bridge
[visit reddit] [comments] https://ift.tt/2SlxDvU

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Solar Jobs Resources March 14, 2018 - HELP WANTED / TRAINING AVAILABLE: Must have sunny disposition