Clarification on grid- tie inverter stacking

Clarification on grid- tie inverter stacking

So I have been looking around at different solar projects and I noticed something; most articles and information on stacking, specifically, grid-tie inverter stacking concerns mostly micro-inverters, and not larger inverters like say a 40kW grid-tie solar inverter stacked with another. I tried to do my own research, but it seems I keep running into conflicting or incomplete information. So I'm really just wondering, are there any limits to stacking grid-tie inverters specifically? Can stacking large grid tie inverters (e.g. 40kW) even be done? Is it better to just buy a single, large inverter than go through the trouble of stacking?

submitted by /u/answers_to_kv
[visit reddit] [comments] https://ift.tt/2ApDGrG

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Solar Jobs Resources March 14, 2018 - HELP WANTED / TRAINING AVAILABLE: Must have sunny disposition