Possible Majors for Helping to Increase Panel Efficiency

Possible Majors for Helping to Increase Panel Efficiency

I’m currently a freshman in college planning on going into chemical engineering. I’ve always been extremely interested in solar power, and would very much like to help out in the process of making them. I’m particularly interested in researching ways to make the individual panels more efficient. The more I look at what chemical engineers do, the less I feel that it’s right for me. It seems that Materials Science and Engineering is the way to go to design the panels for efficiency. Would it be the right move to change my major from ChemE to Materials? Are there other majors that work more with increasing the efficiency of the panels?

submitted by /u/jtpd333
[visit reddit] [comments] https://ift.tt/2zoYQam

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Solar Jobs Resources March 14, 2018 - HELP WANTED / TRAINING AVAILABLE: Must have sunny disposition