More NABCEP Questions...

More NABCEP Questions...

I'm sorry friends for asking more questions. Don't upvote.

I paid the $150 & got sent an invitation to take the PV NABCEP Associate test. I accepted it & whatever & am taking that on monday. I was already planning on taking the 58 hour class from Sean White, but noticed something in regards to the 58 hour class.

"The $150 NABCEP PV Associate Exam fee is a separate fee paid when scheduling your exam after you have completed the course. You must complete this course first then provide your certificate of completion when scheduling your NABCEP exam."

How am I taking the test without the 18 hour class? Does this mean my work history cleared me from taking it?

submitted by /u/Garbluck
[visit reddit] [comments] https://ift.tt/2R3v1mt

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Solar Jobs Resources March 14, 2018 - HELP WANTED / TRAINING AVAILABLE: Must have sunny disposition