Help diagnosing solar setup

Help diagnosing solar setup

I am trying to diagnose an issue with a new solar panel. I know theres only a few things in between the start and end of this setup that could be the issue (panel/wire/controller/battery/output) unless I'm missing something. I used to use a 40w canadian tire solar panel with the same charge controller which didn't have the same issue with the fluctuation on the input amperage.

Once I installed this new 100W panel and after orienting it, I got about 3amps in consistently. But after an hour of working outside and coming back in I started to notice it was flickering on and off like in the video from 0 - X amps. The lights inside were also flickering.

Does anyone have any advice on diagnosing this issue, or has it been seen before?'

If I'm missing any important details or there are questions, just let me know.

https://reddit.com/link/9ingvk/video/obxw06485ao11/player

submitted by /u/Regheyv
[visit reddit] [comments] https://ift.tt/2OO2G1Z

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Solar Jobs Resources March 14, 2018 - HELP WANTED / TRAINING AVAILABLE: Must have sunny disposition