Solar Broker vs Big Name Companies

Solar Broker vs Big Name Companies

I am in the process of proceeding with solar after getting quotes every year for the last few years and never pulling the trigger. The big solar companies are offering the Panasonic 320w panels with Solaredge converters. I am also working with a solar broker (that came referred by a very trustworthy friend) that is offering Hyundai 355w panels with Enphase IQ6 micro-inverters. The broker is much more knowledgeable and much less interested in selling me the fluff so I would prefer to go with him. The financing is similar and the broker is a bit cheaper. After doing some research the micro-inverters would probably be better for my house since I'll have panels going south, east, and west. I am really leaning towards using the broker, but I feel it is more risky than using one of the bigger companies. The warranties are similar, but no production guarantee with the broker. Are there any other questions I should be asking that would help me feel more comfortable moving forward with the broker? Any input on the equipment choices?

Thanks in advance!

submitted by /u/junkzor
[visit reddit] [comments] https://ift.tt/2AgBGpa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Solar Jobs Resources March 14, 2018 - HELP WANTED / TRAINING AVAILABLE: Must have sunny disposition