I am considering buying a home in San Diego with a ppa through SolarCity/Tesla that has 18yrs left on the contract.

I am considering buying a home in San Diego with a ppa through SolarCity/Tesla that has 18yrs left on the contract.

The ppa seems fairly standard from what I have read about them. It has an initial electrical rate of 15cents per kwh and started in 2016 the rate we pay will increase by 2.9% per year. The installed panels have an estimated production of 15700ish kwhr per year. Should I avoid buying this house because of the ppa or is this not a good deal? What types of questions should I ask the Tesla guy when he calls to discuss the contract? I really appreciate all the advice I can get!

submitted by /u/prohotpead
[visit reddit] [comments] https://ift.tt/2r510Ye

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Solar Jobs Resources March 14, 2018 - HELP WANTED / TRAINING AVAILABLE: Must have sunny disposition