Texas: Is it worth trying to compare buyback programs for my home?

Texas: Is it worth trying to compare buyback programs for my home?

Hi there,

I'm going on about 10 months now with my panels installed [thanks for the help and advice along the way /r/solar!]. I've started getting noticed from GME to renew my contract for another 12-months. It looks like the prevailing rate is going to be 10.9 cents if I renew with them.

Note: this is for the Oncor service area

It looks like TXU and Reliant are the other companies that offer buy-back/'net-metering' programs from what I've found so far, they're both showing higher per kwh costs, but it's a buy-back program so do I really care?

What should I be looking at?

Are any buy-back programs in Texas better than any other?

Thanks so much!

submitted by /u/jdcoffman15
[visit reddit] [comments] https://ift.tt/2pJstxC

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Solar Jobs Resources March 14, 2018 - HELP WANTED / TRAINING AVAILABLE: Must have sunny disposition