Current Solar Proposal- How did I do, plus questions :)

Current Solar Proposal- How did I do, plus questions :)

All. I am about to sign a contract with this vendor and I wanted you all to overlook it and tell how I did.

https://imgur.com/a/kkgYU

They plan on using Jinko panels and either an SMA or Fronius inverter. When I asked them to use a solaredge, they started telling me about "all the problem's they had" They still would be willing to provide a solaredge over the Fronius/SMA. My reasoning is that based on comments from this subreddit here, the Solaredge is more efficient, has less warranty issues. These are the selling points they offered

"I think the one that you were wanting was SMA. SMA because with it we can have a 2,000 watt outlet in the event of a power outrage you could plug in a few lights and run some stuff like a refrigerator if needed. We've had experience with SolarEdge inverters and have found them to not be very good. Fronius or SMA would be the way to go"

submitted by /u/steakncheese1
[visit reddit] [comments] https://ift.tt/2GG2roV

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Solar Jobs Resources March 14, 2018 - HELP WANTED / TRAINING AVAILABLE: Must have sunny disposition