Was promised 0.35 per kWh when I installed solar, application came back and says 0.21

Was promised 0.35 per kWh when I installed solar, application came back and says 0.21

Incentives were a huge reason I decided to get solar. My sales associate said that if we installed that summer we would qualify for 0.35 kWh incentives from our local utility. We'll it's near 7 months later and the utility department who handles residential applications just got back to me. They're saying I only qualify for 0.21 per kWh.

I'm going to reach out to both of them today (just got the email from utility yesterday) and see what the deal is. Has anyone else had this happen, and is there something that can be done? Obviously with the higher incentive rate I could pay off my build quicker... this new rate may slow that down by a few years.

submitted by /u/InternetPersonv6
[visit reddit] [comments] http://ift.tt/2Bvn8AU

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Solar Jobs Resources March 14, 2018 - HELP WANTED / TRAINING AVAILABLE: Must have sunny disposition