Preparing for installation, where to find figures ?

Preparing for installation, where to find figures ?

Hello i'm from Poland and i wanna make/buy/install 6kw installation on my roof. Over 3 months now i heard so many random things and figures from "the moon" i need to ask you guys. I live in southern part of Poland and i plan to do the installation. Over the year we get temperature from -5 to -10 in winter to +28-32 in summer (Rarely it goes beyond this). My roof is at 45 degree angle Can you answer my questions ?

  • What is the "real" difference between Mono crystal and Poly crystal panels ? I received info Polycrystal panels generate power even on less sunny day and conditions and Mono crystal requires certain angle 36-45 degree and fully sunny day. I think this is bullshit but can someone elaborate ?
  • What is average price of 6kw installation if you made one in your region.
  • How much energy your X kw solar panel generated over the year and how do you recon real numbers look like. Some people claim they could power home from 1.4kw installation while some say 2.4kw didnt meet 80% of power needs.
  • What solar panels do you suggest and why ? producers etc..
  • Do you have any suggestions for mild climates like here in southern Poland. Any suggestions ? Special panel types etc...
  • What do you think about "thin" panels ? I heard they have worse temperature efficiency degradation about -0.5% per 1 degree while regular panels -0.2-0.3% per 1 degree. I don't want to get them installed and see 0 Wats produced in the summer
  • If my roof is complex, that is not a single flat surface but many surfaces with "lukarns" do you have any suggestions ? experiences ?
  • Did you have any issues with inverters ? I heard avg lifespan of inverter is 5 years. If i have to fork $1k-$2k every 5 years it simply doesnt adds up to make it feasible
  • What types of inverters do you suggest ? I thought about two "Huawei SUN2000-8 KTL" or "Fronius Symo 6.0-3-M" Both are in similar price with similar attachments. I need a webserver to monitor everything
  • Do you have your inverter send data to outside company ? How to omit this?
  • Can i have panels on the roof and inverter in the basement 4 m below it ? Any experiences or there could be stuff lost ? I don't wanna have inverter plastered to the wooden roof but down in basement attached to wall so it is in safe position. Or i could have it outside depending on it being cappable of withstanding Polish weather conditions.
  • Where to get real life usage data ? How can i get some hard data to think about on the topic.

My initial idea was to make a 6kw installation, I wanted to use 300w panels x 20, because my roof is "complex" i wanted to have it in packs of 2 x 4 (2x2) and 2 x 6 (2 x 3) panels. So total of 4 different sources. With "Fronius Symo 6.0-3-M" inverter. This would cost me around 12-13k USD.

Many thanks if you can help me with my questions. I'm fairly new ( few months to the topic of solar panels ) and getting data about usage and implementations is super hard to find.

submitted by /u/JakubOboza
[visit reddit] [comments] http://ift.tt/2sMYhWt

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Solar Jobs Resources March 14, 2018 - HELP WANTED / TRAINING AVAILABLE: Must have sunny disposition