Help comparing 6 residential solar quotes in Orlando, FL

Help comparing 6 residential solar quotes in Orlando, FL

Hi guys! I used EnergyScape and called some other local installers to get a fair amount of quotes for a new residential solar system. I think I have one more quote coming this upcoming week from SunPower, but I know they can be a bit expensive. I plan on financing the system. Prices per watt are before the tax credit.

All warranties seem to be very similar. I do worry partially about local installers because I was dealing with a solar company a year and a half ago that is now defunct. But in reality any business can go defunct whenever, local or not.

I'd like some opinions from you experts. Thank you!

My yearly energy usage: 12264 kWh

Tesla SolarCity

  • 8.235 kW system.

  • 27 - 305W Panels (although they told me they have new Panasonic 325W panels?)

  • $3.10/watt

  • SolarEdge or Delta inverter.

SunRun

  • 8.55 kW system.

  • 30 - REC Solar Panels Model REC285TP2

  • $2.95/watt

  • Ginlong inverter. (can't find a lot of info about this one?)

Local Installer 1

  • 8.40 kW system.

  • 28 - Heliene HEE300M 60M panels.

  • $2.80/watt

  • SolarEdge Optimizer (no model specified)

Local Installer 2

  • 7.84 kW system.

  • 28 - AXITEC, LLC AC-280M/156-60S panels.

  • $2.75/watt

  • SolarEdge Optimizer (no model specified)

Local Installer 3

  • 8.8 kW system.

  • 32 - Amerisolar AS-6P30 275W panels.

  • $2.75/watt

  • SMA Sunny Boy inverter.

Local Installer 4

  • 7.2 kW system.

  • 24 - Itek IT-300-SE panels.

  • $2.30/watt

  • Fronius inverter.

submitted by /u/TheAdster
[visit reddit] [comments] http://ift.tt/2GouvJy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Solar Jobs Resources March 14, 2018 - HELP WANTED / TRAINING AVAILABLE: Must have sunny disposition