grid-assisted synonym?

grid-assisted synonym?

So wholesale solar kinda coined the term grid-assisted and I can't really find it anywhere else. In their explanation they describe exactly what I want from my inverter.

Does not feed solar powered electricity back to the grid.

Does not need to be approved by your Utility because it will not be using the grid for feedback.

Allows you to charge batteries with grid electricity OR with solar power.

My trouble is that the inverters cost $2500. I can buy all the batteries or all the solar panels for that price. I'm looking for a cheaper inverter but in my search i don't know what keywords to use for what I want to find.

submitted by /u/UrgeToSurge
[visit reddit] [comments] http://ift.tt/2szYXOQ

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Solar Jobs Resources March 14, 2018 - HELP WANTED / TRAINING AVAILABLE: Must have sunny disposition