Anyone has experience with Schneider systems?

Anyone has experience with Schneider systems?

I have the following Items:

Conext MPPT 60 150 Conext SCP Conext SW 4024 Conext ComBox

I would like to know if theres a posible way to prioritize solar over generator or grid.

My system draws from both when being able to generator more than enough for the current load. I’ve searched trough the settings but can’t seem to find anything.

Currently when connected to the grid it will share the load between them, I want to fully use the my solar panels and only use solar when absolutely necessary.

Would search google but my internet is painfully slow anything that isn’t search based.

Sorry of I can’t accurately explain myself, English isn’t my native language.

submitted by /u/MisteryYourMamaMan
[visit reddit] [comments] http://ift.tt/2ChKriU

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Solar Jobs Resources March 14, 2018 - HELP WANTED / TRAINING AVAILABLE: Must have sunny disposition