SEI PV101 Opt Out Quiz

SEI PV101 Opt Out Quiz

Hello,

So I have recently completed my M.S. in Sustainable Energy Systems, which heavily focused on solar energy. Now that I've found work in the solar industry, my employer wants me to take PV202 to become a NABCEP Certified Designer, but to do so I need to take PV101. He thinks I can test out of it and I feel rather comfortable to do so as well, but I was hoping someone could shed some light on the structure and content of the quiz? Also if anyone has the ebook for the SEI textbook I was hoping I could check it out, as it's $140 >.> We can work out some sort of small payment via Venmo, if necessary. Thanks!

submitted by /u/Conrad0032
[visit reddit] [comments] http://ift.tt/2nmUH0d

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Solar Jobs Resources March 14, 2018 - HELP WANTED / TRAINING AVAILABLE: Must have sunny disposition