New solar system

New solar system

R/solar,

I have a system being completed and I wanted to ask the. Community for input before they come back on Monday.

The system is 36 x 280 watt axitec panels (with optimizers) for 10,080 kWh theoretical maximum. I am assuming a 10% loss with inversion, wiring, etc. For around 9kWh.

The inverter they installed is a solaredge 7600a storedge and upon reading the documentation; when they left, it notes a max ac output of 8350 (watt hours I assume).

Solaredge data sheet

9,072 kWh is my estimation with losses which would mean I could see clipping in power output correct? Some additional information is that the panels are divided into two arrays of 18 panels, directly east and west.

Finnally they appear to be wiring the system in a "tap" configuration in the main ac panel, I'm not sure how the battery will island the house without the ac panel being controlled by the inverter but perhaps my understanding and research is wrong there.

Thanks all, very excited to join the club.

submitted by /u/aswick
[visit reddit] [comments] http://ift.tt/2neCCkF

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Solar Jobs Resources March 14, 2018 - HELP WANTED / TRAINING AVAILABLE: Must have sunny disposition