Ground array price quote....

Ground array price quote....

I am just looking to see if this is a decent value for my solar dollar. I am looking to have a ground install done because I have a lot of land and don't like the look of roof installs. I was quoted for the following equipment. I live in upstate NY.

14.16 kW system with expected production of 17,564 kWhr annually. 48 Trina TS295 panels 48 Enphase IQ6 microinverters 1 Enphase Envoy

102% of my annual usage expected.

Price is $48994 and after rebates and tax credits it comes to $25792.

Any feedback is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

submitted by /u/TrivialMatters370
[visit reddit] [comments] http://ift.tt/2n9RjFT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Solar Jobs Resources March 14, 2018 - HELP WANTED / TRAINING AVAILABLE: Must have sunny disposition