Company Production Guarantee worth it or just marketing?

Company Production Guarantee worth it or just marketing?

As the title suggests, been getting quotes and some companies offer a production guarantee. Where as if the system they design under-performs their calculations they will refund me some $/w to make up for the difference. One company even went further to say that they would come out and move panels around to get their promised production.

My main question is if these are all just gimmicks to give me peace of mind or if they are actually a good thing to get. I would assume with the amount of technology and data that goes into designing these systems, the likelihood of me needing this seem slim. But with any warranty like this, I guess it just provides peace of mind.

What are your thoughts?

submitted by /u/Nortdort
[visit reddit] [comments] http://ift.tt/2BAlPxZ

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Solar Jobs Resources March 14, 2018 - HELP WANTED / TRAINING AVAILABLE: Must have sunny disposition