System peaking at less than 2/3 of promised watt output

System peaking at less than 2/3 of promised watt output

Just recently had a relatively small system (3.15kW) installed and turned on about a week ago in LA. I realize that due to the time of year I'm not going to be generating as much power as I will during the Summer. What's confusing me though is that when I have peak sunlight during the day I am only pulling 2kW at most.

This was from a couple days ago. Am I missing something? Is this normal? Each of the panels are Hyundai 500W and using a Solaredge inverter. I apologize if this is the wrong place to ask. Thanks.

submitted by /u/plumhead27
[visit reddit] [comments] http://ift.tt/2xPdm7n

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Solar Jobs Resources March 14, 2018 - HELP WANTED / TRAINING AVAILABLE: Must have sunny disposition