Starting a residential solar buisness

Starting a residential solar buisness

I am looking to start a solar business in Southern California. I currently own a mortgage business, but I am burnt out and feel that the mortgage process will be mostly automated within the next 5 years. I believe in the benefits of solar and am excited to sell a product that has so many benefits. The commission models look similar to that of a real-estate sale and I feel my current marketing would work very well to reach potential solar clients.

What is the best way to break into the business? I am currently in talks with Repower(Solar Universe) about a franchise option. I am interested as they give resources to start, but I have always been independent and the idea of a franchise is a bit concerning to me, however, I see it as the best option I have at the moment to get up to speed.

Any advice or experience from people who have walked this path would be appreciated. I am really excited about the growth and prospects of solar.

submitted by /u/SquintingFry
[visit reddit] [comments] http://ift.tt/2xTEWFm

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Solar Jobs Resources March 14, 2018 - HELP WANTED / TRAINING AVAILABLE: Must have sunny disposition