How can I help solar in Florida?

How can I help solar in Florida?

Hi guys, I'm a born and raised Floridian who is very interested in helping (in whatever way I can) get solar power moving forward in my home state. As many of you know, we won a close battle last November in defeating Amendment 1. That was a huge win, but it seems like the movement toward truly embracing the benefits of solar energy in Florida is still lacking.

I just came back from a trip to Hawaii, and I was amazed at how much they are embracing solar energy, and other renewable resources. I am now determined to help propel this movement in my own state, but I am having a hard time locating the right people to contact. I don't see any pending bills being proposed, and I definitely think there should be something on this next ballot for the midterm elections.

I am hoping that the lovely people of r/solar could help get me in contact with the right people for the job. Any help is appreciated.

Mahalo for caring about our environment, and our future.

submitted by /u/bom_chika_wah_wah
[visit reddit] [comments] http://ift.tt/2lw1WUT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Solar Jobs Resources March 14, 2018 - HELP WANTED / TRAINING AVAILABLE: Must have sunny disposition