Will this system work?

Will this system work?

Hello, I am in the middle of setting up a solar system for my van. I already have all of the supplies except for some fuses and ring terminals. I have not wired anything yet, but my plan is as follows:

2x 100W panels on the roof run parallel with branch connectors. I have 10awg wire and will run it around 7 feet with an 18amp fuse to connect to a 20amp mppt charge controller. From the charge controller I will run 10awg wire with a 20amp fuse to connect to a 100ah LiFEPo4 deep cycle battery. From the battery I will run a small waterpump using 18awg wire and a 4amp fuse. I will also run a 300w inverter from the battery using 10awg wire and a 40amp fuse.

That is the basis for my plan, but I do have some questions. Do I need a ground anywhere? What type of fuses would be best? And does this sound relatively safe? I am 19 and not an electrician so I am not sure if I am missing anything or if there could be any complications. Any advice would be appreciated, thanks.

submitted by /u/BoBean
[visit reddit] [comments] http://ift.tt/2y0yXhv

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Solar Jobs Resources March 14, 2018 - HELP WANTED / TRAINING AVAILABLE: Must have sunny disposition