SunRun questions...perhaps too open-ended

SunRun questions...perhaps too open-ended

A friend near me in central CA just got solar installed by SunRun via Costco. He is not a shill but strongly recommended them. There are some perks with Costco Executive but I have broader questions. In particular, our roof faces east/west. I have heard that it is less efficient, so I'm wondering if it will be cheaper in the end. Our electric bill is insane and our house has R19 insulation so we apparently use a lot of power. I know we can make improvements on efficiency, but we haven't done that yet.

Also if anyone knows anything about SunRun, any info you have would be appreciated.

Sorry if these are nOOb questions. I haven't been able to wrap my head around this very well. I'm also hesitant to pull the trigger.

submitted by /u/buzzbo
[visit reddit] [comments] http://ift.tt/2xEpxYs

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Solar Jobs Resources March 14, 2018 - HELP WANTED / TRAINING AVAILABLE: Must have sunny disposition