Noob. I have a simple question hopefully someone can answer?

Noob. I have a simple question hopefully someone can answer?

I have a small 6v gw370 worm motor, and I have some solar landscape lights from home depot that don't work. I took them apart, and the solar panels (3"x5") are producing about 2.5v each, and 0.02 amps. The lights also have a 3.2v 1amp rechargeable battery. I put three panels in series which is producing about 7.5v and 6 amps. However, the small motor wont run on the solar yet will from just a single battery. Is it an issue with the in-rush current? I wire the solar panels and then tried to use a battery to start the motor and have the solar panels continue to power, but once I remove the small 3.2v battery it stops. Why won't the solar panels run the motor?

Thanks

submitted by /u/rwhite2366
[visit reddit] [comments] http://ift.tt/2xKnIJ1

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Solar Jobs Resources March 14, 2018 - HELP WANTED / TRAINING AVAILABLE: Must have sunny disposition